What to expect on your initial visit
The goal of our office is centered on helping our patients make a quick and full recovery from their injury. What makes our office unique is that we address the entirety of an injury from pain control to rehab and full recovery. We accomplish this by using the latest treatment techniques and therapies. We also have a fully digital x-ray system in our office that allows us to make a full evaluation of your injury. Below is an explanation of what to expect on your initial visit.
1. Upon scheduling with our office we will answer any and all questions you may have in regards to insurance and treatment. We are here to help.
2. We will then send you a link to fill out your initial paperwork regarding your injury and a general health questionnaire to fill out before your appointment.
3. Upon arriving to the clinic for your initial evaluation, you will be warmly greeted by our staff who will then almost immediately take you to the exam room to be seen by our doctor. Our Austin injury doctor will then perform an extensive exam of your injury that includes a detailed history, physical examination, orthopedic testing, neurological testing and range of motion testing. If x-rays are needed they will be taken immediately and reviewed with you the same day.
4. Upon determination of your injuries the doctor will give a detailed explanation of your injuries, the required treatment and expectation of recovery time. We strive on educating the patient and answering any and all questions at this point.
5. On your first visit, we will begin treatment right away to get ahead of the injury. Treatment may include a combination of chiropractic adjustments, gentle stretching, muscle stimulation to relax tight muscles or disc decompression.
6. Following your initial treatment, you will notice the improvement already and have the confidence that you have made the right choice. Periodic re-evaluations will be performed to ensure progress and recovery are being made. Should additional medical services such as MRI, lab work or referral to another physician is needed it will be all handled by our office. We have a long standing relationship of working with many other providers and specialist for our patient’s needs.