If you are looking for a chiropractor in Austin that accepts a wide variety of insurance plans, look no further! Dr. McHone and our wellness team have been providing treatment and holistic pain relief for patients suffering from chronic pain in the Austin area for the last 30 years.
We accept a variety of insurance plans and offer low-cost/flexible payment options for those with no insurance, which is fantastic is you’re looking for a chiropractor for back pain, sciatica, neck & shoulder pain, headaches and more. Take a look at some important information below.
Insurances We Accept at Austin Chiropractic & Rehab
We accept a wide variety of insurance providers, and our professional staff members are here to walk you through the process.
At Austin Chiropractic & Rehab, we believe that you deserve complete transparency about insurance coverage. Our team is happy to review your coverage and explain your benefits to you at no cost before you sign up for a treatment plan.
Some of the providers we accept include:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Auto Insurance Coverage
- And many more!
Insurance filing is done for you. Each insurance provider treats chiropractic care differently depending on the insurance plan. If you are curious about whether your plan covers chiropractic care in Austin, please reach out to us. Our staff is happy to provide you with a full list of insurance plans our same day chiropractic office takes!
Affordable Chiropractic Care: Self Pay, Flexible Payment Options + No Insurance Needed In Austin
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the cost of chiropractic care in Austin, especially if you don’t have insurance coverage. We’re here to help!
At Austin Chiropractic & Rehab, we place the needs of our patients first, and we believe that everyone deserves to have access to affordable healthcare. That’s why we do everything we can to make our treatment services as affordable as possible to all Travis County residents!
For patients in Austin with no chiropractic insurance coverage, we offer affordable self pay rates and a complimentary consultation.
Many of our patients do pay out-of-pocket for chiropractic care in Austin due to the effectiveness of our treatment options.
Our chiropractic clinic maintains some of the most low cost out-of-pocket fees in Austin.
If you are interested in getting this limited time offer, reach out to us to speak to a member of our team for an appointment!
Why Choose Us For Chiropractic & Wellness Care in Austin?
Here are some of the reasons why our Austin patients (with and without insurance) consistently choose us include:
- There is no obligation - We want to ensure we can help you before requiring a financial commitment for further treatment. Whether you need to schedule an appointment or need a walk-in chiropractor for a same day neck pain chiropractic visit, we are committed to helping you relieve your pain and restore your health to optimal wellness.
- One of the Top Rated Chiropractors in ATX. Our patients selected us as Austin's Best Chiropractor by voting us the 2016 Patients’ Choice Winner by OpenCare.com. The Patients' Choice Award winners are determined by the reviews and opinions of patients everywhere. We have the patient reviews to prove we are one of the best chiropractors in the Austin area!
- We always put the needs of our patients ahead of our own. We can do the same for you. We never recommend something unless we believe it is in your best interests.
- We take the time to get to know you personally. If you are tired of feeling like you are being rushed in and out the door, then you deserve to work with our team. We will get to know you and customize your treatment plan to meet your needs.
- We provide a wide variety of affordable options. We can find a way to help you save money on the cost of your health care.
Trust our team from Austin Chiropractic and Rehab to help you!
Call Austin Chiropractic and Rehab Today To Book An Appointment!
Contact our team today in Austin to learn more about your insurance coverage or self pay options. We look forward to meeting you!