When it hurts, you want to find non-surgical pain relief that ends your painful symptoms and restores your life to the way it used to be.
Our Austin TX chiropractor can treat many symptoms related to acute & chronic pain!
Symptoms Our Chiropractor Can Relieve Naturally
- Back Pain & Neck Pain - Back pain and neck pain are the most common symptoms that our patients present with. These symptoms may be caused by injuries sustained in an accident, poor posture, repetitive muscle strain, degenerative disc disease, a slipped disc in your back or neck, or other issues. We'll find and fix what's causing your back or neck pain.
- Lower Back Pain - Lower back pain is often due to improper lifting technique, sciatic nerve compression, or a slipped or bulging disc. We provide non-surgical pain relief of lower back pain by restoring the spine to its healthy alignment and length.
- Headaches & Migraines - Tight neck muscles play a role in many headaches and migraines. By realigning the cranial bones and cervical spine, we can reduce the frequency of your debilitating headaches.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful repetitive strain condition affecting the wrist and forearm. We can treat carpal tunnel syndrome so it does not come back by relieving compression on the carpal nerve.
- TMJ - If your jaw bone shifts out of place it can cause pain and tightness in your jaw and neck. We can treat TMJ naturally by realigning the jaw bones and retraining the jaw muscles to reduce your pain.
- Vertigo - Vertigo or dizziness is often a symptoms of head or neck injury requiring treatment. By treating the underlying cause of vertigo and addressing balance issues through corrective exercises, we can help you get rid of vertigo naturally.
- Hip, Leg & Knee Pain - Pain in the hip, leg, or knee often means something is out of whack. Let us restore your joints and ligaments to their natural alignment while correcting muscle imbalances through corrective exercises.
- Foot Pain - Plantar fasciitis or foot pain is successfully treated with our help. We can adjust the bones of the foot and prescribe exercises to help you find relief.
- Auto Accident Injury - If you were in an auto accident, we can provide treatment for whiplash, muscular injuries, bruising and swelling, and more. Pain after an auto accident may be delayed, so we recommend getting checking out if you are in a crash.
- Sciatica - Sciatica causes pain in your back, butt, legs, and feet. We can relieve sciatic nerve compression to treat your sciatica pain.
- And more!!
Schedule Chiropractic Symptom Relief At Austin TX Chiropractor
Would you like to make an appointment with us at Austin Chiropractic & Rehab? Then call us today at 512-451-0115 or make an appointment on our website. We'll treat the symptoms you have and help you find non-surgical pain relief for what ails you.