Free Spine Assessment & Complimentary Consultation!
*Must mention ad when scheduling appointment. Does not include x-rays & exam. Not valid with any other offer.
If you have pain in your back or other joints, or have suffered from an auto accident, work or sports injury and need to see an affordable chiropractor in Austin, Austin Chiropractic and Rehab is here for you!
We offer patients of all ages the highest quality chiropractic care throughout Travis County. We've been serving the Austin area since 1991!
For a limited time, we're offering a patient special: a comprehensive free consultation + free spine assessment with one of our experienced Austin chiropractors. Your initial chiropractic assessment includes
-Includes Thermography Scan
During your visit, we will discuss and review your health history and symptoms. If, for any reason, if we aren’t able to assist in the diagnosis or treatment, we will refer you to a health care provider who can. We are centrally located, so we're close by if you're looking for a chiropractor near you.
Why Choose Our Austin Affordable Chiropractors?
- There is no obligation - We want to ensure we can help you before requiring a financial commitment for further treatment. Whether you schedule an appointment or need a walk-in chiropractor for a same day visit, we are committed to helping you relieve your pain and restore your health to optimal wellness.
- Affordable Chiropractic Pain Relief Since 1991 - Dr. McHone maintains some of the most low cost fees in Austin. Dr. McHone and staff has been providing treatment and natural pain relief for patients suffering from chronic pain in the Austin area for the last 30 years.
- No Insurance? No Problem! For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. Many patients pay cash directly for care, as our chiropractic care is extremely cost-effective and affordable. Convenient payment plans are also available.
- Insurance filing is done for you. Most plans are accepted, including BC/BS, Aetna, Anthem, United Health Care, Medicare and Auto Insurance, just to mention a few. If you don’t have insurance don’t worry.
- One of the Top Rated Chiropractors in ATX. Our patients selected us as Austin's Best Chiropractor by voting us the 2016 Patients’ Choice Winner by OpenCare.com. The Patients' Choice Award winners are determined by the reviews and opinions of patients everywhere. We have the patient reviews to prove we are one of the best chiropractors in the Austin area!
- Gentle & Traditional Chiropractic Techniques - Dr. McHone utilizes non-invasive chiropractic techniques, provided by only a few Austin affordable chiropractors. Come on in and try a chiropractic adjustment in Austin!
- Get Pain Relief & Live In Health! All of our services can help you get relief from any type of chronic or acute pain related to conditions and symptoms such as:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Disc Herniation (Herniated Disc, Bulging Disc, Ruptured Disc, Slipped Disc)
- Injuries (Auto, Sports & Work, etc.)
- Headaches & Migraines
- Foot & Ankle Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Leg Pain
- Hand & Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- and more
Start living the best life you deserve - pain-free!
Our low-cost chiropractic clinic in Austin provides a full range of services including:
- Chiropractic - A spinal adjustment will help ease pressure on nerves, promote the body’s natural healing process and align spinal discs to prevent pain from coming back. Keeping your spine in alignment offers ongoing relief from pain, stiffness and other symptoms that can stop you from being able to enjoy your favorite activities or do simple, everyday tasks.
- Injury Rehabilitation - If you have sustained an injury or loss of mobility, our advanced training in rehabilitation and strengthening will result in a Custom Recovery Plan for you. These Plans use low-tech tools like foam rollers and stretching bands which empower you to complete rehabilitation in the comfort of your home.
- Corrective Exercises - Corrective exercises help make your muscles stronger and improve the flexibility in your joints, which reduces your risk of having additional injuries or pain. We offer Kinesio Taping, McKensie exercises, and other corrective exercises to maximize your relief and results.
- Nutritional Counseling - Beyond rehabilitation, we believe each individual has a unique nutritional requirement. Our nutrition counseling identifies the right balance of nutrients and supplements that are essential to promoting your health. We also provide long-term weight loss and management tailored to individual preference such as vegetarian or gluten-free diets. Nutritional counseling helps you learn more about proper nutrition to help you lose excess weight that can contribute to chronic pain.
- Lifestyle Advice - Lifestyle advice for pain relief involves making healthy choices throughout your day, so you can reduce your risk of dealing with persistent pain.
Besides spinal adjustments and other chiropractic techniques, our chiropractor also uses nutritional counseling, lifestyle advice, and corrective exercises. This largely depends on the type of injury, you have, your symptoms, diagnosis, and also the types of health goals that you have. The approach that our Austin affordable chiropractor uses will be based on your evaluation.
We also provide postural screenings so that you can be checked for signs of spinal problems that need to be corrected.
Our Therapies & Techniques
Dr. McHone uses different chiropractic techniques and therapies based on the results of your evaluation.
Call Our Affordable Chiropractor In Austin To Schedule A Chiropractic Appointment!
If you have been looking for an affordable chiropractor in the Austin, TX area, and would like to see how we can help you live a pain-free and healthier lifestyle, don't hesitate to contact our chiropractic clinic today.
Don't let pain or injury stop you from enjoying life. Our chiropractic office is conveniently located in the heart of Austin just off I-35 and north of Hyde Park, at 5775 Airport Blvd. #300. Call us today at 512-451-0115!
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!